http://www.osta.ee/index.php?fuseaction ... d=33968800
Approvals & Standards
* CE marking according to PPE directive 89/ 686
* Tested according to EN443: 2008, type B
* Optional requirements ( depending on model) :
- Very low temperature ( -30° C)
- Chemical products
- Extended protection area ( 3b)
- Surface electrical insulation ( E3)
* Faceshield according to EN14458: 2004
- Optical class 2 for use in long lasting operations
- High resistance to impacts, radiant heat, flame and chemical products
Approved according to the new EN443 : 2008, the F1SF helmet sets the new standard for fire-fighter’ s head protection and comfort.
Dedicated to structural fire-fighting in buildings, tunnels and other structures, it fulfills the growing requirements of fire soldiers in all urban and industrial operations.
Thanks to its unmatched comfort, its adjustable mask attachment feature and its interfaces for accessories, it is a true platform for all critical operations when the helmet must not be a burden for the wearer.
With the reinforced shock absorption system and its new face shield according to EN14458, it keeps its unique style and remains the reference fire-fighting helmet throughout the world.
Main features :
* EN 14458 approved face shield, clear or metal coated, for extended face protection
* Inner ocular visor for rescue and other operations
* Chinstrap interface, adjustable to the wearer’ s morphology ( 4 positions)
* 3-point chinstrap with automatic buckle and adjusting straps for optimal stability
* Cradle net for optimal comfort
* Impact absorption padding with aramide layer for increased thermal and mechanical protection
* Foam comfort padding
* Front plate ( customisation on request)